Do you want to:
- Improve your sex life?
- Overcome erectile dysfunction problems?
- Overcome premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, or other ejaculation problems?
- Overcome sexual addiction, addiction to masturbation or addiction to pornography?
- Get answers to questions about your sexuality?
- Improve the relationship with your partner (couples therapy, marriage therapy)?
We provide sexological assistance based on methods supported by many years of experience. We provide comfort and discretion, adhering to professional and ethical standards.
Our Clinic is located in the center of Warsaw, at the intersection of Aleje Jerozolimskie, Aleja Jana Pawła II and ul. Chałubińskiego. Nearby are the Warszawa Centralna station, Warszawa Śródmieście station and two subway stations: Metro Centrum and Metro Rondo ONZ. Thanks to this location it is easy to reach us by public transport. It is also easy to come to us by car and park it – due to parking spaces along Aleje Jerozolimskie, as well as along Nowogrodzka (at the back of the Poradnia building) and a parking lot in the Łopieński Brothers Passage (entry from Aleje Jerozolimskie).
When is it worth going to a sexologist?
The problems sexologists most often encounter in their work are:
- Libido disorders (both too much and too little sex drive may be a problem)
- Erectile dysfunction (erection problems) – lack of erection, incomplete or disappearing erection
- Ejaculation disorder – lack of ejaculation, premature or delayed ejaculation
- Anorgasmia – inability to reach orgasm
- Dyspareunia – pain during sexual intercourse
- Vaginismus – spasm of the muscles around the vaginal entrance that is independent of your will and makes you unable to have sex
- Trauma from the past that does not allow you to get satisfaction from sex today
- Sexoholism, addiction to masturbation, addiction to pornography
- Problems in relations with a partner, misunderstanding of each other needs, lack of spontaneity, boredom and routine in sexual life
First, the sexologist will determine whether sex problems arise from the psyche, or whether they are caused by a malfunction in one of the organs. If the problem is in the psyche, then psychotherapy will be indicated, the aim of which will be to eliminate problems hindering or preventing a satisfying sex life.
Sexologist Warsaw – first visit, is it worth it?
A visit to a sexologist may be associated with the difficulty of talking about very intimate problems. However, it is really worth taking this step. It is worth taking care of sexuality at least as much as taking care of your body. To feel satisfaction with your sex life is one of the basic elements of achieving satisfaction in the whole life.
Feel free to contact us and make an appointment for a consultation, during which the sexologist will help you to determine the way to solve your problems. Our Clinic is located in the very center of Warsaw.