Psychologist Sexologist Warsaw
Do You want to:
- Get rid of fear or feeling depressed?
- Cope with emotions?
- Find motivation to act?
- Achieve or regain a sense of happiness?
- Get help for your child?
- Improve relationships with your loved ones?
Do You want to:
- Improve your sex life?
- Overcome erectile dysfunction problems?
- Overcome ejaculation problems?
- Overcome sexual addiction, masturbation addiction or addiction to pornography?
- Know more about your sexuality?
- Improve the relationship with your partner (couples therapy, marriage therapy)?
Without leaving home:
- Counseling by Phone – convenient when you only have a phone at hand
- Counseling by Email – when it’s easier to write about a problem than talk about it
- Counseling via Skype – efficient method which allows eye contact
Consultations for anyone wanting to eat healthy, including:
- People who want to lose weight
- Underweight people
- People doing sports
- and all those who want to be healthy
If you want to:
- Achieve personal growth and development
- Improve the quality of your relationships
- Feel more confident and live at your full potential
- Limit the effects of negative life events
Our mission is psychotherapy and providing professional psychological and sexological help. In these two areas we provide both individual therapy, couples therapy and marriage therapy, as well as counseling.
In our work we use the latest methods of psychotherapy supported by many years of experience. We provide comfort and discretion. Every psychologist and sexologist from our team is guided by the highest ethical standards.
The Clinic is located in the very center of Warsaw, right next to the intersection of Jerozolimskie Avenue (Aleje Jerozolimskie), John Paul II Avenue (Aleja Jana Pawła II) and Chałubińskiego Street (ulica Chałubińskiego). It is very convenient location, close to Warsaw Central Station (Dworzec Centralny), and close to the Underground Stations Metro Centrum and Metro Rondo ONZ, which provides convenient access by public transport.
For those arriving by car, there are plenty of parking spaces along Jerozolimskie Avenue, as well as the car park in the passage of the Łopieński Brothers (Pasaż Braci Łopieńskich, entrance from the Jerozolimskie Avenue) and parking places at the back of the building along Nowogrodzka Street, thanks to which despite the location in the very center of Warsaw you can easily and quickly park your car.
The building in which the Clinic is located is ideally suited to the anonymity of patients. We guarantee that you will not feel embarrassed when entering.
We offer reasonable prices and a friendly atmosphere indispensable for joint, successful work.
If you want to bring some harmony to your life, call and make an appointment at a convenient time.
We receive phone calls from 8:00 to 22:00, 7 days a week.
May 20, 2020
Shyness in children – What factors are increasing it? In what situations you should consider discussing it with a psychologist?
May 15, 2020
In the article Quarantine and depression we discuss the impact of the coronavirus epidemic on our psyche. Depression is not afraid of quarantine! It is worth asking for help from a psychologist if you notice symptoms of this disease in yourself or in your loved one.
May 13, 2020
Many people ask so we answer: What is the first session with a psychologist like? The article describes what happens during the session and how to make a decision about therapy.
May 7, 2020
We publish the article Excessive interest in sexuality in children – it concerns disorders in the child’s psychosexual development and answers questions about what sexual behavior in children should worry the parent.