The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing data on User Devices using the Service for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Service Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Service – the Internet service operating at https://poradnia-harmonia.pl/.
- External service – web service of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients of services
- Administrator – the company Psychological and Sexological Clinic “HARMONIA”, operating at the address: Aleje Jerozolimskie 91, 02-001 Warsaw, with a tax identification number (NIP): 5242437074, providing services electronically through the Service and storing and accessing information in User’s devices
- User – a physical person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Service.
- Device – an electronic device with software, through which the User gains access to the Service.
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s device transfer the Service’s ICT system
- External Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the IT systems of External Services.
- Session Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. At the end of a session, files are deleted from the User Device.
- Permanent Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually deleted. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the configuration of the User Device is set to delete cookies after the end of the session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and read-out mechanisms – The storage and read-out mechanisms of cookies do not allow the retrieval of any personal data or any confidential information from your device. It is practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to your device.
- Internal Cookies – the Administrator’s internal Cookies are safe for the User Device.
§ 4 Purposes for which the cookies are used
- Statistical data – the Administrator and External Services use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as e.g. visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behaviour statistics. These data are collected in order to analyse and improve the Service.
§ 5 External Services
The Administrator cooperates with the following external services, which may place Cookie files on User Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 Possibilities of determining conditions of storage and access to User Devices by the Website and External Services
- You can at any time change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of the saved cookies yourself.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies.
- The User may at any time delete any cookies stored so far using the tools of the User Device through which the User uses the Service.
§ 7 Service requirements
- Restricting the storage and access to cookies on your Device may cause some Service functions to malfunction.
- The Administrator does not take any responsibility for malfunctioning functions of the Service in case the User limits in any way the ability to save and read cookies.