1. The entity selling remote services (telephone consultations, Skype consultations and e-mail consultations) is Poradnia Psychologiczno-Seksuologiczna “HARMONIA” Ewa Bogacz, Aleje Jerozolimskie 91, 02-001 Warsaw, NIP: 5242437074, REGON: 147129487 (hereinafter: “Clinic”).
2. A patient within the meaning of these Regulations is a natural person who uses or intends to use the services of the Clinic (hereinafter: “Patient”).
3. Booking a consultation involves arranging the date of its conduct and the appointment of a specialist who will provide the consultation. The Patient makes a reservation by calling the Clinic’s telephone number or by writing to the Clinic’s e-mail address. Then the Patient receives a link to make an online payment for the consultation to the e-mail provided by him.
4. After making the payment for the consultation, the Patient may cancel the consultation or reschedule it no later than 24 hours before the consultation begins. If the consultation is canceled no later than 24 hours before its commencement, the Clinic will refund the payment made by the Patient for the consultation. If the consultation is transferred to another date, made at least 24 hours before its commencement, the Clinic will assign the payment to the consultation on the new date.
5. Payment for the consultation will not be refunded:
a) if the consultation is canceled less than 24 hours before its commencement;
b) if the Patient changes the date of the consultation less than 24 hours before its commencement;
6. In the case of e-mail advice, it is not possible to refund the advice payment.
7. The Patient may submit a complaint regarding the payment process and or the payment’sreturn process by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint will be considered within 7 days from the date of its submission.